Progressive 444 were

bebsy

Finicky
Ride
2006 Triumph R3
Hi all trying to order some progressive front and rear upgrades from motorcycle superstore in the good old US of A...nightmare comuniction!! Im in Thailand and wont ship here im back in the UK in a few weeks so hoping to set some collection up... Anyone know any other suppliers out there...last question would an 11.5 inch rear shock upset the geometry coz these high heels are killing my street cred...they mentioned i also need another part J&P part number ZZ35159 whatever that is?? To ask them i have to wait 7 days for a repsonse ahhhh

Progressive does not post to GB?:confused: o_O
No!!! Shipping restrictions with a few suppliers over that way....just found a cruiser supplier in the Uk who has a limited stock of progressive mailed em so see what they come back with fingers crossed... got my heart set on them now..probaly because i cant get my hands on them you know how it goes:roll:

If your going to back in the UK why not look at Wilbers or Hagon to make it easier for you. Not kicking Progressive but if they don't ship anywhere your going to be what if you need parts or warranted work. OK and I would not go shorter on the shocks instead next front tire try a 140/75/R17 Avon the bike will sit a little lower in the front and steer much quicker you'll swear you took weight off the bike.

If your going to back in the UK why not look at Wilbers or Hagon to make it easier for you. Not kicking Progressive but if they don't ship anywhere your going to be what if you need parts or warranted work. OK and I would not go shorter on the shocks instead next front tire try a 140/75/R17 Avon the bike will sit a little lower in the front and steer much quicker you'll swear you took weight off the bike.
Hey up just found some in th UK and just opting for the 12" which now has me thinking it may make it turn in slower as for ground clearance im not sure i ride mainly solo but that front tyre you mention could be just the thing to getting setup properly thanks for the imput my friend

Hey up just found some in th UK and just opting for the 12" which now has me thinking it may make it turn in slower as for ground clearance im not sure i ride mainly solo but that front tyre you mention could be just the thing to getting setup properly thanks for the imput my friend
I'm telling you bud you would not believe the difference even if you run the 240/50 rear verses the 240/55. I'm 5"10" and fat at 160 lbs. 30 inch inseam and love the 240/55 and the 140/75 set up. next I am going to try a 250 on my 18 inch rim, per Nev's comment about how it quickens the roll over from side to side. The real key is with the 140 your front axle is now lower the the rear.

If you're going to the UK - For Thailand I would definitely look again at Hagon - They're stainless.

That or even talk to Maxton - their rear shocks and fork cartridges would be made to measure and surprisingly not that expensive.

Back