Pure genius! I can tell you that if the beryllium-iodide gets wet... you will definitely travel. :D

however speaking to seven of nine via the nano probe implanted in her left breast she think the warp coil will modulate the trans-warp speed uncontrollably if the berylium-iodide gets wet
her solution to initiate a phased based transducer into the collective and reduce the plasma fluctuation to ion particles....phew!! I am afraid the worm hole cannot sustain too much tech babble!!

now back to earth what is the purpose of the second TPS and the first for that matter seems the secondary butterflies are somehow connected to that secondary BTFly I removed the secondaries when I installed the three filters .
what should I do with that TPS leave alone excise it heck I do not even know where it is and what it looks like but recently I have experienced the no start problem mentionned by other so i started to look at answer on the forum still not sure if I should call seven of nine again well one thing for sure i would mind removing HER TPS by hand very slowly, but I only see a R3 in this shuttle bay I mean garage..any ideas anybody hombre what do you think

Back