Prayers for Nolton

Positive thoughts your way... Perseverance (and stubbornness!!!) is over half the battle... :ninja:
-MIG

Keep up the fight - stay the course.
Sonn it will be just a memory.

Hi ya Lonnie ! Long time no hear !
Hey Fred, yea not much time for bikes these days.........But soon I hope!
Lonnie my brother from another mother, how are you
Hey Dave, glad to hear from you ........Building a restaurant, about to open mid May. Been working on it for about 17 months, the end is in sight!

Hey Dave, glad to hear from you ........Building a restaurant, about to open mid May. Been working on it for about 17 months, the end is in sight!

I don't want to steal Nolton's thread. When you get a minute Lonnie why don't you start a thread and tell us what your up too !

Mending good. Thanks for all the concern. To everyone . When you eat make sure you chew your food completely then as your about to swallow add fluid. My damage was caused by a hamburger. 3 inch tear in my esophagus because food was lodged in my esophagus just above my stomach.
Surgeon said it is common for people to come in from this but uncommon for a ruptured esophagus.
I'm still not able to work but will go for an update with the Dr. Monday. Cant lift over 20 lbs yet. My job requires me to lift 63 lbs every 15 mins. If I can I will be at Maggie valley but I doubt it.
This is one of those things that prove who your true friends are. Window got small real quick but I dont care. I'm a loner. I like it that way. It's all I know.
Thanks again for the support.

Back