Potential new R3 GT 221 Owner

Paul463

Standard Bore
Waiting to hear from the bank if I'm a new R3 GT 221 owner. Trying to trade my '22 HD Ultra Limited.

WELCOME! and may a windfall of loan-cash flow your way because the Perma-Grin you'll get in the end is PRICELESS! :sneaky: :cool:
While we wait, any photo's of your Ultra? My Bride rides a Fat Boy and I have a V-Rod Muscle in the stable as well...
-MIG

WELCOME! and may a windfall of loan-cash flow your way because the Perma-Grin you'll get in the end is PRICELESS! :sneaky: :cool:
While we wait, any photo's of your Ultra? My Bride rides a Fat Boy and I have a V-Rod Muscle in the stable as well...
-MIG

EDCEAACB-6703-4B67-8D08-39726E3FE672.jpeg

I recently decided; after dropping my Ultra onto myself and crushing my ankle; that I don’t need or want a 950 lb bike any longer. My Iron Butt/12 hour days in the saddle days are over and my wife rarely rides with me at all, if ever. So my HD days are soon to be over in exchange for the R3 GT 221! This bike, my first Triumph; should check all of the boxes for the type of riding I typically do. And should I decide to go cross-country; I have a trailer.

-MIG
Thanks MIG!

Back