Posting from Pittsburgh

Hello Eugene and welcome from Viginia. I applaud your desire to get your bride her own bike. I did that with my second wife as she didn't like riding on the back of my "Old man" bike, a VMAX. She has this odd notion that any bike not a sport bike is for old people. (She isn't impressed with my R3T either and she has only seen it once). For her, I got a new 2008 EX500 Ninja (don't tell her it really isn't a sport bike). Turns out to be one of the best bikes I have owned. She learned to ride on it and so did my three youngest sons. They are dirt cheap now but Kawasaki no longer makes them. Any bike she fits well on is going to be a great bonus for you both. Those that ride together stay together, (except me and my second wife, just ignore that one outlyer).

I'm originally from Western New York, but currently reside in Pittsburgh, PA. The missus enjoys the back of mine, but I'd like her to be able to ride it home should something happen to me. I'm working on an evil plot to convert my entire family to triumphs. Would be easier if I could stop telling them about Ignition woes...

I'm originally from Western New York, but currently reside in Pittsburgh, PA. The missus enjoys the back of mine, but I'd like her to be able to ride it home should something happen to me. I'm working on an evil plot to convert my entire family to triumphs. Would be easier if I could stop telling them about Ignition woes...

Your need to see @DEcosse !

That's what I hear. Does he have a youtube tutorial or some such for installing his fancy ignition?

Back