Poll... when will you retire from riding?

When will you retire from riding?

• I can't ride ever, my mum won't let me

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Somewhere under 50, its all downhill from there anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometime before 60, the bugs already hurt

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I have to go past 65, I'll have all that free time

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • 70 or older, Like Stallone

Votes: 32 22.4%
  • I'll fall off of my bike when I die

Votes: 88 61.5%
  • I can't remember

Votes: 7 4.9%

• Total voters
I only saw them once this year but in 05 ther was a couple on a Wing/w sidecar that made most of the GW Events Chet was 92 and his wife Hellen was 90 Not unusual at all to see them 150 miles from home. I just hope someone puts my ashes in a sidecar at that age. Best chance I'll have.:bch:

Flip said he has the same problem, I guess I am going to have to host a class in the chatroom on how to post pics for all you old timers.:flame:

"Flip said he has the same problem, I guess I am going to have to host a class in the chatroom on how to post pics for all you old timers.:flame:"

Got Pretzels and Beer? and I'll be there.

Otherwise this old timer will have to suffer with the aforementioned link:(

Re the picture Pig9r: I've seen Harleys marking their spots but did that one crap all over the floor as well??

Last edited:
I had my first rocket when this thread started
It's long gone and I have a sore neck since
But I'm still riding

I guess I will stop riding when they take my guns away from me .

Ten minutes after I'm dead !!!!!

:)

Too old now.

Since I celebrated my 66th birthday just two days ago, 70 is far too close! After all, it was only last year that I was finally able to park the Rocket in the Senior Parking spot at the grocery store. As for a trike? When I can't ride two wheels I will probably trade for an ultralight aircraft.
Bad news this year... I got selected for jury duty from the first of July through the end of the year. Now I have to ask permission before I can leave town for more than a couple of days. Civic responsibility, you know. I may have to plant some tomatoes.

Back