pics of Valk bars on Rocket?

Hipporider

Supercharged
Ride
2005 Rocket 3, 2010 R3R
Can anyone please pm me some pics of the Valk bars put onto the Rocket without using the risers(that can be done i assume).I understand you dont have to change any of the cables as the bars are closer and narrower ,which is what I am after(any HD bars that achieve a similiar outcome would be cool as well.)
I havent figured out how to allow Firefox to allow me to view pics on this forum(yes I know , I am a techno muppet)so private messaging me a .jpg is the easiest way around it . :oops:thanks

hip, here's a pic
Rocket2.jpg

Rocket3.jpg

valk bars

thanks heaps for that fellas.Doesnt look like you would get the arm discomfort from those pull back bars.No changing of cables either?Is there only one type of valkyrie handle bar I have to order ??They remind me of some buckhorn bars a mate had on his standardHD 86 low rider sport.Do you lose any sense of control over the standard bars?Shouldnt think so.

with regard to bar weights on the end of your Valk bars .I have seen plenty of people put used 12 gauge shells in the end of the bars & maybe you could epoxy lead shot in them as well to make them bar weights.One of my neighbours even put a live primer (then soaked it)in his shotty cases and when he got pulled over by the cops, a rookie got all excited by them being "live".Good thing old cop told him to pull his head in ,much to the amusement of the rider! :lol:

I have some HD bars I can't remember which ones, I tried on my bike but did not like it so I went back to the factory bars, you can have them just pay for shipping, They came back about 2" and are narrower, you have to figure out the bar ends though, I used JB weld and tapped it and screwed the ends in it held for a while it may still be in the bar ends not sure.

thanks for the offer phixer, bit difficult to make a decision sight unseen as far as the look goes.Is that 2" pull back MORE than the stockers?Dont have any old photos of them on your bike I suppose?

Back