pick mine up at noon!

Thanks Gents.I didn't,"do the math",for the association with Dink,sorry ScottRocket and Toystoretom,sure hope to see and meet him tomorrow for my 500mi.check-up.Julie runs a tight ship when I realized that Robert called her mom,things started to fall into place,a family store and have been at it for 25yrs.I read their website newsletter and they put on weekend rides around here which I'll do to learn the area and meet fellow Rocketeers and thumpers.Hondax,grined as I passed a,"herd",don't know the terminology for a pack of HD riders.Like your nice tall windshield I saw in the get together photo.How's it handle?Do they offer a vent?Wilber-t,sadly true,no discretionary funds family raising is my excuse.:cool: The 1st I learned of the rocket,the audacity of the design concept it shook my core being.2yrs later finally got mine.:)

Baggage1,

I like my tall shield. It does not have a vent though.:) I have lower air deflectors waiting for me at El Dorado Springs Cycle but can't pick-up till I get back from mini vacation. Deflectors should reduce buffeting as reported my many here.

Back