snuffcityrider

Living Legend
It's a beautiful 81 degree day here today! Got the Rocket all polished up and went out to see how many non waving Harleys I could pass ( loss count). Why is it that they all dress like pirates?:rolleyes: Hope that spring has hit the rest of you Captains as well.:bch:

In The 70's Today

Glad to see someone else besides me took a ride on the beast today. Looks like mid 80's tomorrow so guess what I'll be doing? The yard's mowed, the bills are paid (not for long) and when I got back this afternoon I filled 'er up so I'd be ready in the morning. It was a long, cold, wet, not too snowy winter but hibernation is for the birds too.

Rain Last night and again this afternoon, but was able to get out for a wash job and a quick 40 mile trip, back just in time to miss the rain, :D :D :D

Well.... we had a GORGEOUS day here. But.. alas... I had to run errands... taking the F350 for a ride instead of the Rocket... :) I did back the Rocket out of the garage for a bath though... :) which it desperately needed! Hope to get some riding in tomorrow.. :)

Texas was absolutely gorgeous today! Too bad my bike is in the shop. However, I will be picking it up tomorrow, and it will have a Barnett clutch in it.

Why is it that they all dress like pirates? Well geezz didn't u guys dress up to play cowboys and indians when you were about 8. I was Hopalong Cassidy..They just want to be bikers. I have a couple Davidleeharleyson buds that take longer than my old lady to get ready to ride,and they clank when they walk with all the baubles and chains they pin on themselves. So quit picking on hardlys for being so slow,,,they are pulling more weight..Jack

Back