Passing through for a Minute or Two :-D

Been good as usual, we kinda miss you around here!~

Awe that's very nice of you Mr Mexican.. and I miss been part of the elite group too..
I used to have a lot of fun and laughs and I have to say I miss that..
Where is Mr W.o.o the wizard of oz? is he OK? maybe he's forgotten me already :( :roll::roll::roll::oops:

Does the sushi glow? That sure was a tragedy.
Only in a dark room bro' :D lol..
To be honest, I like sushi and sashimi but I try to eat very little even though we are told fish doesn't come from the north end, but they seem to forget it is a traveler of the deep.

As you say very tragic even after all this time there are family stories on the TV of people still breaking down after losing partners and children, loved family members taking flowers to the beach and staring out over the ocean...really very sad.. but for everyone else life just ticks over like normal.. but who knows which country is OK in this crazy world :unsure: lol..

Last edited:
Hey Guys I'm posting this at great risk to Mittzy's well being.. because he told me to do it lol :p

I promise not to do it again :whitstling:

Note.. You may notice we still have Hellfires memory on our sleeves.. God Bless Him..

Valkyrie GL1500.jpg

Last edited:
Same first valkyrie I bought back in 98... Good luck and enjoy...
lol.. it's ex US model and 98 RH... errr! it's not your old one is it ??? lol.
Rode it home to from the dealer about 70kms, it,s pretty lame compared to my beloved R3, but it's OK on Japan traffic congested roads so I'm happy to be riding again :cool:

Back