Just passing Through=====>>

Dennsell

Top Fuel
Ride
Bonnie T 100, unfortunately not Rocket lll Country
Hey Guys Hows it Hanging !!!

Just Dropped in to see whats happening ????
I see the Site has been re decorated since my last visit...very nice too.

I am still here in Perth for another 4 weeks then we Shoot thru'

I have found a pair of OE Gel Saddles riders is pretty std size but the Pill is wider than the original and more forgiving for the Lady :rolleyes:

Anyway if anyone around Perth is interested let me know please dennsell@gmail.com

Well Hope you are all behaving and evading trouble..:)

Last edited:
I've been wondering how you have been faring, glad to hear from you! You guys excited about the big move?

G'day Young Jim..

Well we are pretty close to reducing our lifetime collections in 5 rooms down to about 10 cu mtrs..

Been a hard slog over the past couple of months... so we re now living like Gypsy's ;)
No Bike, No TV, No Radio, No Jobs, but we will be happy when we arrive at 2300 on the 9th Nov..:D

Hope you have been keeping well Sir :evil:

Hey long time no hear from you, just got a new phone, some stuff didn't transfer but will hopefully find with a bit of digging
Hope that big swim goes smoothly for you and Soari (hope I spelled that right) drop a message once you get settled young fella:whitstling:

Hey long time no hear from you, just got a new phone, some stuff didn't transfer but will hopefully find with a bit of digging
Hope that big swim goes smoothly for you and Soari (hope I spelled that right) drop a message once you get settled young fella:whitstling:

Hello Mr Woo hope you are well.....:oops: Soari ??? you put ya OAR in :whitstling: hahaha! Saori will forgive you :cool:

Seems like I miss out on a hat.. nice job Sir..
Thanks for the well wish Hans..

Just a quick story... Saori was air freighting her best mate Polly' Indian ringneck parrot last Wednesday our agent checked him in at 8am for 1130 flight to Sydney then onto Japan .... You wouldn't believe this..Qantas forgot to load the Bird onto the aircraft and didn't find out until 1300.. anyway he's one his way again this morning 24 hour trip door to door.
(Good Job it wasn't an organ donation)

Back