Confused Pirates (and skeered)

RocketDaryl

Top Fuel
Ride
2019 Indian Scout Sixty
I rode my Tiger to a predominantly Harley hang out yesterday. It was chilly so I was wearing the cold weather gear I bought awhile back (Adventure jacket & pants). When I got there, you'd have thought a space alien descended on them by the looks on their faces. Eventually, a few of them starting coming around asking questions about the bike, etc... I know what they were really doing, however. They were trying to figure out my intentions and whether or not I intended to vaporize them or take them back to my planet. ;)

Most likely looking for you to abduct them and give them one of those probes they have read about in the tabloids. :eek:

I rode my Tiger to a predominantly Harley hang out yesterday. It was chilly so I was wearing the cold weather gear I bought awhile back (Adventure jacket & pants). When I got there, you'd have thought a space alien descended on them by the looks on their faces. Eventually, a few of them starting coming around asking questions about the bike, etc... I know what they were really doing, however. They were trying to figure out my intentions and whether or not I intended to vaporize them or take them back to my planet. ;)

A little place out in Freeport?

Back