CrackShot

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3 TFC
I hope I'm not starting a religious war by asking for opinions on what is the best way to protect the finish on these bikes! I'm a long-time Zaino user but have been intrigued by the idea of ceramic coating. I know PPF is also an option but that seems overkill on a largely naked bike.

If you have an opinion, I'd love to hear it!

1614119184133.png

Spray on wipe off, that easy. Great on removing bugs also

I use nothing but Griots products, just really great products that are priced well. Late last year I decided to give their ceramic spray coating a try and absolutely love it. I now use it on all of my vehicles in place of spray and paste wax. Honestly, no real reason to use waxes anymore as the ceramic sprays are an absolute game changer for application and durability.

1614119184133.png

Spray on wipe off, that easy. Great on removing bugs also
I use this on my Motorcycles as it has the appearance of a professional liquid shine to it. I use a ceramic spray for the automobiles and it protects against 112 degree California summers. Both are very good in my opinion.

For my R3T (Fiona) I'm old school and use a good carnuba wax with Adam's detail spray in between. After I helped my brother ceramic coat his new VW GTI, I let him use the leftovers on my HD V-Rod (Delilah). She looks nice... and I have questions on longevity and renewal...but she does look nice. We'll see how Delilah and my brothers car look in 3-5 years. That said, I have no intention of changing my method for Fiona.
-MIG

Anybody more than me have you ordered Triumph clean kit A9930515? tomorrow comes and I will test it.

Attachments

• kit clean.png
    kit clean.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 15
what do you use to clean things like the gas tank aluminum cap?

Last edited:
Back