Paint and finish concerns

SleepyOwl

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket
Paint and finish concerns. Just completed 600 miles and love the bike. A few concerns that will raise when the dealer re opens but wondered if anyone else is experiencing this.
I have the GT and the metal looks asif it is “pitting” in different places. It’s hard to see on the photos but there are almost elements of grey within it. Is there a cleaner that I could try?
Secondly it looks like there is paint coming off of the exhaust underneath and spraying up onto the stainless steel pipes and sticking to it. Once again, don’t want to rub too hard but it is definitely stuck on there. Anyone have the same?
IMG_2586.jpg
IMG_2589.jpg
IMG_2590.jpg
IMG_2592.jpg
IMG_2588.JPG
IMG_2587.jpg

Is it on every surface type on the bike or just certain ones?? (Hard to see what it actually is)

Is it on every surface type on the bike or just certain ones?? (Hard to see what it actually is)

Main parts are

back of seat rest
One of the screen holders
round the lights
Fuel cap

The paint flaking off is a different issue.
For the price of the bike I would have expected some sort of protection on the brushed metal.

See if these pictures work better

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

Better pictures of the exhaust situation. It looks like the paint has come off and stuck to the hot exhaust.
IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2594.JPG

I'm more interested in all of the other parts - If you can feel the particles, I would think you ran through an area that those particles were airborne and then stuck to your bike, but why just certain parts?

An example would be on new vehicles that get shipped across country by rail road, The wheels on the rail cars get hot and tiny particles of the wheels fly off and land on the vehicles. these tiny metal particles are so hot that they embed themselves into the paint of the vehicles that are being hauled - It is called rail dust and the cars have to be sanded & repainted, any unpainted parts (like chromed plastic or whatever) have to be replaced

I think polished aluminum exposed will leave those marks
Maybe just needs a regular polish
My concern is the handles are starting to rub off on the edges and mirror ends look like they have small scratches near the handles.

Back