See no evil. Hear no evil. Old age has its advantages :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
When I use to run the straight pipes the wife had to talk in sign language to me upon returning home, since I don’t know sign language no response was given, i would just point to my ear, it was peaceful in that respect hehe I think she was saying is that all you’re gonna do this weekend is ride, but all I saw was blah blah blah

Thanks bull, I think you’re saying WAIT to install headers until you get cams in and then go to dyno. 10-4 just want to get them headers on as I won’t put cams in till October but I understand if you’re saying just wait

I'm saying if you are changing the intake & exhaust, you should have it dyno-tuned.
If you change cams you should have it dyno-tuned.
Your choice of either 1 or 2 times on the dyno $$$.

I keep telling you guys get a decent set of good quality earplugs you will thank me down the road, once that ringing starts and you start shouting at people without you realizing you are even doing it and the wife hits you with a frying pan:D then you will think back and say I should have listened to that smart Scotsman:D

The above link is to a performance report on the OZRider exhaust version 1, I understand Version two has a different appearance but the same specification. One can press on the arrows to read full report.
Thank you for posting that Mr. Lush

Back