Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
im getting ready to install a set of ozrider headers on my 08 touring with, ram air, crossover pipe, d and d slip ons, and currently run tune 20368, will this tune continue to work? If not is there another tune? I’m going to order a set of cams from Neville and will go to tuner after that. Thanks Kevin

Excellent hwader choice.
You will be best served by a dynamometer and a good tuner that knows Tune ECU.

Les makes a good looking pipe. You should ask him if anyone on a classic with floor boards has burnt them selves in the calf area. Some of them snake pipes get close when using boards or the older standard controls.

Excellent hwader choice.
You will be best served by a dynamometer and a good tuner that knows Tune ECU.
Thanks bull, I think you’re saying WAIT to install headers until you get cams in and then go to dyno. 10-4 just want to get them headers on as I won’t put cams in till October but I understand if you’re saying just wait

Les makes a good looking pipe. You should ask him if anyone on a classic with floor boards has burnt them selves in the calf area. Some of them snake pipes get close when using boards or the older standard controls.
I’m on a touring and going with his v2 design, very tight to engine, looks as close as stock, heck I might have to wear a soccer shin guard but I thought after reading 3865 post if I want power 2in headers a must, you know I want to join the club I’m addicted now

Heck this happened on heat shield of crossover, my slip ons will send you to hospital if you touch them

Attachments

• 84DDA000-50A5-4FCC-8D5E-F0FE6D43F048.jpeg
    84DDA000-50A5-4FCC-8D5E-F0FE6D43F048.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 5
Back