Ozclaw cheers Ozrider

The Ozclaw has arrived

Took Longer to clear UK customs than it did to get from Oz so fast post cheers (shame on you tax man)

Very happy with it high quality well made solid item that's a great fit .

Does strangely make the Ramair just a little quitter and easier to live with .

I think it looks awesome :D:D:D:D:D:D;)

( found a local tuner who's gonna replace my worn out number 2 cog I'll drop the motor out and he's going to do the rest whist its out planning on fitting performance cams performance clutch and cam chain tensioner I'll bolt back in then he's gonna set it up on the dyno and even adjust my Tuneecu map to suit the cams .then I'll be doing overtime for the next 3 months to pay for it and have no time to ride :confused:o_O)
P1150444.JPG
P1150448.JPG
P1150445.jpg
What a Wikked bike this is !

Dave Platt shorty exhaust?

Black Powder coated side frame cover thingys?

Custom forward controls?

Where did you get the Union Jack engine side plate bling?

Love this bike ... wow !

The Ozclaw has arrived

Took Longer to clear UK customs than it did to get from Oz so fast post cheers (shame on you tax man)

( found a local tuner who's gonna replace my worn out number 2 cog I'll drop the motor out and he's going to do the rest whist its out planning on fitting performance cams performance clutch and cam chain tensioner I'll bolt back in then he's gonna set it up on the dyno and even adjust my Tuneecu map to suit the cams .then I'll be doing overtime for the next 3 months to pay for it and have no time to ride :confused:o_O)
P1150444.JPG
P1150448.JPG
P1150445.jpg
Where did you source the belly pan from? This bike is amazing !

Where did you source the belly pan from? This bike is amazing !

A Few suppliers in the UK make them. Some are just gel coated black like one of mine while the other is painted Phantom Black with Red stripes. They do striped Red or White with or just plain Phantom or Matt Black paint. They are on eBay or UK Custom Triumph parts suppliers online.

I have a new black gel coated one in my shed here in Oz if you want one.

I still have to fit my red stripe version too:(.

Last edited:
A sew suppliers in the UK make them. Some are just gel coated black like one of mine while the other is painted Phantom Black with Red stripes. They do striped Red or White with or just plain Phantom or Matt Black paint. They are on eBay or UK Custom Triumph parts suppliers online.

I have a new black gel coated one in my shed here in Oz if you want one.

I still have to fit my red stripe version too:(.
Aren’t you a handy bloke to know eh?

They do nothing, but look cool?
I do like the look.

What are they worth cobber? :)

The Ozclaw has arrived

P1150444.JPG
P1150448.JPG
P1150445.jpg
Looks fantastic!! I sure wish they made one for a Touring!!

88E50AC2-C4CB-40B4-A30B-CE9D78BA3309.jpeg
Love the Ozclaw. Just wish
I could get mine to fit correctly. Seems to be mis-molded. Needs to come down 1/2” in the back and back about a 1/4”. Will have my buddy that has body shop alter it. It does help with Ramair induction noise and looks bad a**

The little bracket thingy that the bolt goes into to secure the Oz can be waggled a bit ( adjusted slightly). This should / might allow you to remedy the fit issue?

Back