Ozclaw cheers Ozrider

RacerX74

06 R3
Ride
The Mighty Triumph Rocket lll (06)
The Ozclaw has arrived

Took Longer to clear UK customs than it did to get from Oz so fast post cheers (shame on you tax man)

Very happy with it high quality well made solid item that's a great fit .

Does strangely make the Ramair just a little quitter and easier to live with .

I think it looks awesome :D:D:D:D:D:D;)

( found a local tuner who's gonna replace my worn out number 2 cog I'll drop the motor out and he's going to do the rest whist its out planning on fitting performance cams performance clutch and cam chain tensioner I'll bolt back in then he's gonna set it up on the dyno and even adjust my Tuneecu map to suit the cams .then I'll be doing overtime for the next 3 months to pay for it and have no time to ride :confused:o_O)
P1150444.JPG
P1150448.JPG
P1150445.jpg

Wow great looking machine.

Don't forget to replace the gear selector rod inside the engine while your spending the the money.

My gear changes are so smooth and no loud clunk now.

Ah overtime is a thing of the past for me.

Employed 3 more staff to help out.

Do miss the money but more importantly I have time to spend with the bike. Family bike family bike. Both

Last edited:
Intake looks great! What's the coolant tank you are using now?
The expansion bottle is a cheap item of ebay

cost about a tenner plus a couple fancy 6mm push fit swivel fittings and some 6mm tube

Drilled a hole at he top for the overflow and one near the bottom that feeds from the rad cap

Then strapped to the rear rad mesh/guard with cable ties

The cap has a rubber seal so if does overflow it comes out the overflow pipe I routed under the belly pan

Took a little while for me understand the purpose of a expansion tank is to give the hot expanded water somewhere to go .

I kept overfilling it then it would dump 1/2 a pint of water when I turned it off .

You only need a about a 1/2 a cup of water in there when its cold ;)

upload_2018-8-5_19-48-45.png

My favourite past-time of re-purposing things to use.

Another from the $2 Reject store
300ml spun alluminum bottle- ALSO in silver, red, pink - I got Red and Silver.;):D

18cm tall to lip, 48mm wide, neck appears to be a 1" external coarse thread, 22mm internal neck diameter.
Spray Bottle 300ml|Toiletries|Health & Beauty|The Reject Shop
masterMedia-22021199.jpg-media-1200Wx1200H

Last edited:
Thanks Les. As I said on the phone …….. about time. Can't wait to ride to work tomorrow, both sides of the Rocket scare young blokes in their feral utes. @Paul Bryant on one side and you on the other. Definite muscling up :mad::mad:
IMG_2514[1].jpg
Off with the old and on with the new:sneaky::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You will need a few more bars and whip aerials to compete with the common utes around your way Richard. ;):D

Fairly typical of the breed. An Aussie only thing? Many more here country utes - Google Search:

This one is affectionately called "The Pedestrian Collector"

7518625486_39fdf84238_b.jpg

Back