Ozclaw cheers Ozrider

You will need a few more bars and whip aerials to compete with the common utes around your way Richard. ;):D

Fairly typical of the breed. An Aussie only thing? Many more here country utes - Google Search:

This one is affectionately called "The Pedestrian Collector"

7518625486_39fdf84238_b.jpg
Love it but its really a chick magnet ..... a bit pretty.
My preference .....
lawb.jpg

This is going to work the other day ...... drove for a week and found when I got there it was time to knock off ..... got overtime getting back home ....... the Lucky Country:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

Isn't that a 1965 Ford XP falcon ute?

ford-xp-ute-rera.jpg
ford-xp-ute.jpg

Up in the scrub near my rural block there is/was a bullet ridden rusting 50's Ford sidevalve V8 ute with cut outs and crude bull and side bars, at least a km from any track.

They can go anywhere,smokin and smellen. Nothing that couldn't be fixed with No8 fencing wire. I have a real soft spot for HQ Holdens but the Ford 6 just keeps going whilst the 202 would die very dead, frequently terminal failure. I never went down the V8 path ...... couldn't see the point. The falcon Ute I have now has the old 4Ltr block with a fancy 24 valve head. They should have built this motor years ago. maybe just maybe one manufacturer might have lasted in Australia.:whitstling::whitstling:

I just want to confirm a statement I made earlier .

The Ozclaw makes the RamAir at least 60% less noisy and there for much easier to live with on long runs

Not sure why this is I guess its the way air enters at the front ? its not made from metal so maybe the material absorbs some noise and also there a seal between it and the tank.

I was about to give up on the RamAir but its all good also feels smother up through the gears and you never know there could be 1 or 2 hp up top when you get motoring .

Again great item really happy with it cheers @ozrider

I just want to confirm a statement I made earlier .

The Ozclaw makes the RamAir at least 60% less noisy and there for much easier to live with on long runs

Not sure why this is I guess its the way air enters at the front ? its not made from metal so maybe the material absorbs some noise and also there a seal between it and the tank.

I was about to give up on the RamAir but its all good also feels smother up through the gears and you never know there could be 1 or 2 hp up top when you get motoring .

Again great item really happy with it cheers @ozrider
Thankyou

Thanks Les. As I said on the phone …….. about time. Can't wait to ride to work tomorrow, both sides of the Rocket scare young blokes in their feral utes. @Paul Bryant on one side and you on the other. Definite muscling up :mad::mad:
IMG_2514[1].jpg
Off with the old and on with the new:sneaky::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thats a real nice overflow bottle you got there Richard:whitstling::thumbsup:

88E50AC2-C4CB-40B4-A30B-CE9D78BA3309.jpeg
Love the Ozclaw. Just wish
I could get mine to fit correctly. Seems to be mis-molded. Needs to come down 1/2” in the back and back about a 1/4”. Will have my buddy that has body shop alter it. It does help with Ramair induction noise and looks bad a**

88E50AC2-C4CB-40B4-A30B-CE9D78BA3309.jpeg
Love the Ozclaw. Just wish
I could get mine to fit correctly. Seems to be mis-molded. Needs to come down 1/2” in the back and back about a 1/4”. Will have my buddy that has body shop alter it. It does help with Ramair induction noise and looks bad a**
I give people medication for having bikes that clean .... looks bloody great though.

Back