Over Seas Input on the Late Night Show

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Got to had it to you all. I get home in the late hours of the morning here in the states. Every time i decide to stay up a bit there is always someone to talk and share info on the Rocket in general. Some of the best info and common knowledge along with common sense seems to come from the other side of the pond. Hats off to you all. Just a Okie speaking his mind but really your all great. Never dreamed that i would spend a hour or so talking about foot pegs:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: at 2 in the morning but so be it. Really enjoy the conversations and helpful info you all provide. If any of you all ever come to the states you had better look me up. If not i would be very disappointed. SONNY

Hey Sonny.....i'm gonna go sideways here a bit....looking at a Michelin Commander for the front....any good?
Nah...go to bed man!

Last edited:
G'Morning Sonny..it's 09.00am, sunday morning here...suns out might get a ride in but my dog 'Ruffy' is sitting on the floor off to my right making small wingeing noises...it means "Walk Dad!"...even tho i havn't finished my brecky yet!!...talk about persistent!

Four in the afternoon and thinking about washing off some bugs and road wash on the bike. Been a rough week for the Rocket Rain out of three days and plenty of bugs. Only day off this week so unless i just want to ride around dirty might as well get to it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back