PXL_20260923_182043484.jpg
PXL_20260923_180229929.jpg
PXL_20260923_180604967.jpg
PXL_20260923_181210630.MP.jpg
You are going to have an amazing photo album when trip is done, I believe all of us are envious of your trip. Safe travels.
 
Only one pic for today. This was this morning In Amarillo. I was like 50 miles from the edge of this giant rain storm. If I rode another hour yesterday I would have been dry. Well I picked a time that looked best from the radar and took off. An hour and it was dry. I'm in Russelville Ak. Just west of little rock.
PXL_20260925_122231673.MP.jpg
 
Been through the area last summer. Riding with my friend on his R1200RT, me on my 2023 Rocket 3 GT. We left the Seattle area and ended up in NC. Coming back we came through Wisconsin. Bikes ran great, no issues. Some great long straight Hwys with good visibility for high speed runs which we did a couple of. I hit 150mph he hit 148mph with our gear on the bikes. Temps in the mid 80s when we came through, excellent ride.
 
I'm kind of playing it by ear and watching the weather. once I get out to the mountains I'll take scenic back roads and pick my way to the coast of Oregon. I'm trying to find a Triumph dealer for an oil change thats not in some traffic infested city. I had enough of that.
If you make it to Montana, there's an excellent dealer in Missoula that will help you out.
 
If you make it to Montana, there's an excellent dealer in Missoula that will help you out.
Thanks, I got the oil changed at @Idaho Red Rocket 3 's doc dee's garage last week. Now I'm in need of a rear tire. I think. I'm in Asheville now. I swear I remember getting more than 8K miles out of an Exedra rear.
Rocket3 maintenance
PXL_20260927_180553648.jpg
View attachment 140801
PXL_20260927_182003976.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top