Ok I'll finally pull together

matti

.020 Over
Hi all

My name is Matti and I've been a member for a quite a while but I'm so very lazy to post anything.
I live in Lieto in Finland, good luck trying to find it;) . I've got a girlfriend who I have avoided to marry for 11 years now and counting:D , not sure if she agrees though.
In our house we also have two beasts, meaning cockerspaniels, they're small but their egos just about fills the whole house.

I've got my rocket since the beginning of April this year, I upgraded from Triumph America.

Cheers and see you around

Welcome to the club Matti!

Off topic but I always root for the Finnish hockey team in world play besides the US of course. I love how your country seems to churn out incredible two way players, they love to hit as much as score....:bch:

Mieluinen ja I-KIRJAIN odottaa te ajaa avu -lta foorumi.

You can't hide from Google Earth software.

I found your city in the South West part of Finland and I was wondering if you live near Pappilanpolku - Teollisuuskuja - Saukonojantie streets? How far is it to Salo - Loimaa - Forssa - Helsinki? Are the road systems kept in good shape for motorcycle riding? The R3 has to be great in mountain riding considering all the horsepower available to you.

Again......Welcome.

welcome

It has been such beautiful riding weather here in the central USA that I have not been on line lately. I am fairly new to this site as well, but find it fun, educational and interesting to communicate with Rocket riders internationally. Lean hard and give it gas in the corners. Welcome Matti.:bch:

I think I'll make a new rule... You have to post at least once every ten years :D...

Its more fun to post than to just lurk... if you post... you will make new friends. Plus we need pics from Finland...

Welcome Matti!!!

PianoMan said:
You can't hide from Google Earth software.

I found your city in the South West part of Finland and I was wondering if you live near Pappilanpolku - Teollisuuskuja - Saukonojantie streets? How far is it to Salo - Loimaa - Forssa - Helsinki? Are the road systems kept in good shape for motorcycle riding? The R3 has to be great in mountain riding considering all the horsepower available to you.

Again......Welcome.

WOW dude you got right on the spot. I live just off Saukonojantie, on a gravel road called Pinomäenkuja. Amazing you found me too easy... Now I just wonder how long I can hide from lawenforcement...

Now you got me started and there is no end to this, I'm now using my work time well :D

Did someone want pictures from Finland, weeell as you see if you look at our globe Finland is how should I put it, quite North, so we have a real winter and our season to ride is from April to end of October or early November, if we are lucky. Here is a picture taken at our yard, the 31st of March when I picked up my darling from the dealer. It was snowing that day but fortunately it melted during the afternoon. And I could ride her home. If you believe it was a bit chilly the least.

Attachments

• rocket.JPG
    rocket.JPG
    259.2 KB · Views: 62
Back