El Guapo

Standard Bore
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum. The wife wanted me to find a nice Gold wing with a big ole "Queen Seat" on the back with radio/cup holders and probably a butler. So off I went to ebay world to find a honda, but I got off track somewhere and typed in "cruiser" and low and behold, up pops an R3.. It was love at first site! So the search for the honda was trashed and the local triumph dealership got paid a visit.. I picked up a holdover 06' R3 Classic(This was in the spring of 07'), Deep red and new england white. With no back seat with arm rests. The wife is still mad at me!! Oh well, she'll get over it (or kill me in my sleep:eek:). Anyway, its nice to finally let myself be known, after being a voyeur for the past year:p. I'm from just south of Dayton, if anyone cares.

Welcome EG I have the same an 06 classic Blood and Bone color, love it. Again welcome and enjoy the site.:D:D

Welcome aboard (finally). If you've had your Rock that long and been laying low just checkin us out, then you already know about the big shindig in E.S. in Sept. huh? Tell me, what took you so long to join us? Glad you finally did...xhdskip oh yea, now that you've come out of the closet, post pics. Lets see your girl.

Last edited:
Wright Patterson territory

El Guapo..... You wouldn't be the same El Guapo that was in "The Three Amigos" starring Steve Martin, Martin Short and Chevy Chase?

I'm sure the permanent grin has taken hold and you can always buy a nice passenger seat and back rest for the Mrs.

Remember, if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy!

Glad you're part of the family and hope to see you in Eureka Springs - September 5-8.

Last edited:
Welcome EG,

Contribute often, and enjoy the new Beast. All wives are kind and understanding creatures and I am sure yours will come around to be a Rocket fan.

Back