For Sale Offers for loaded R3T 33000 miles 2008

rocketboy3

bikes and boats
Ride
2008 R3T
All the goodies, Kuryakin bag, breakaway, cb, tpm.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 2
Nice bike but to far away and still trying to work out what i am going to say to the misses when the new rocket comes out next year;) and how much its gonna cost to go see the rugby world cup next year and how much i've just spent on upgrades on the rocket i have now and upgrades on the ktm i have planned and the two project bikes i am working on OH!! and the new garage i am building ok how much do you want for it:roll::roll::roll:

Well I guess I'm still hoping a new job shows up and I can keep her, unfortunately that is looking less likely, so I'm kinda on the fence right now, somewhere around 6K I guess

Nice bike but to far away and still trying to work out what i am going to say to the misses when the new rocket comes out next year;) and how much its gonna cost to go see the rugby world cup next year and how much i've just spent on upgrades on the rocket i have now and upgrades on the ktm i have planned and the two project bikes i am working on OH!! and the new garage i am building ok how much do you want for it:roll::roll::roll:

Save your money by not going to the RWC your team won't be able to win anyways.

and buy the Rocket.

Can she get a third job?

Save your money by not going to the RWC your team won't be able to win anyways.

and buy the Rocket.

Well i am not so sure about that depends on who is operating the tmo on the day:banghead: and we will see how we get on against the best team in the world at the moment when we play Ireland in feb :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back