For Sale Offers for loaded R3T 33000 miles 2008

Nice bike but to far away and still trying to work out what i am going to say to the misses when the new rocket comes out next year;) and how much its gonna cost to go see the rugby world cup next year and how much i've just spent on upgrades on the rocket i have now and upgrades on the ktm i have planned and the two project bikes i am working on OH!! and the new garage i am building ok how much do you want for it:roll::roll::roll:

"still trying to work out what i am going to say to the misses when the new rocket comes out next year", just do like I do, the last bike just showed up in the garage when she wasn't home, someone hacked my bank account, bought a new bike and for stupid reason had it sent here, took her a bit to notice, had a fit, went for a ride, all good", Bought a new Bass Guitar (Pedulla) it was in the case sitting in the living room, not hiding and it took her a week to notice, had a fit, told her, these things happen, she still isn't impressed, but that's ok, it's an awesome Bass and it isn't leaving" her on the other hand............

Well I guess I'm still hoping a new job shows up and I can keep her, unfortunately that is looking less likely, so I'm kinda on the fence right now, somewhere around 6K I guess

Let me know if you decide to let it go and we'll talk. I have a red/black, but I've always liked the bk/white. I'm south of you in southern Illinois.

Back