Not motorcycle related

A very special man,helped me out with some good advice after my wife passed,Steel will always have a place in my heart,and will always be an asset to this website……his affection with Imfastoo and the pledge thing…🙁
Could'nt agree more. A few years back i had surgery in my wrists, there was a trip to Colorado that i did not wanted to miss. Against Doc's advise i went on that ride a week too early from my release, @Steel was turning my Rocket around, backing it up and everything that i needed in order to keep the strain on my wrists to a minimum.
And he did it with a great smile every time. For that, and for his friendship, i will always be greatful:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::)

Could'nt agree more. A few years back i had surgery in my wrists, there was a trip to Colorado that i did not wanted to miss. Against Doc's advise i went on that ride a week too early from my release, @Steel was turning my Rocket around, backing it up and everything that i needed in order to keep the strain on my wrists to a minimum.
And he did it with a great smile every time. For that, and for his friendship, i will always be greatful:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::)
[/QUOTE
Sure he didn’t turn it around cause you filled it full of diesel???….ya , I went there, with the price of diesel now,,,wouldn’t make that mistake…😆all kidding aside,great caption….just don’t tell him,,,probably have the new folks don’t know who the hell I am either..😆

FB_IMG_1657384409539.jpg

𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦:

Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.

Keep skunks, bankers, and politicians at a distance.

Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.

A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.

Words that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

The best sermons are lived, not preached.

If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll find the time to do it twice.

Don't corner something that is meaner than you.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

It don’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.

You cannot unsay a cruel word.

Every path has a few puddles.

When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.

Don't be banging your shin on a stool that's not in the way.

Borrowing trouble from the future doesn't deplete the supply.

Most of the stuff people worry about ain’t never gonna happen anyway.

Don’t judge folks by their relatives.

Silence is sometimes the best answer.

Don‘t interfere with somethin’ that ain’t botherin' you none.

Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin’.

Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.

The biggest troublemaker you’ll ever have to deal with watches you from the mirror every mornin’.

Always drink upstream from the herd.

Good judgment comes from experience, and most of that comes from bad judgment.

Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back in.

If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around.

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll enjoy it a second time.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Most times, it just gets down to common sense.
FB_IMG_1657674276947.jpg

One day a very wealthy father took his son on a trip to the country for the sole purpose of showing his son how it was to be poor. They spent a few days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family.
After their return from the trip, the father asked his son how he liked the trip. “It was great, Dad,” the son replied. “Did you see how poor people can be?” the father asked. “Oh Yeah,” said the son.
“So what did you learn from the trip?” asked the father. The son answered, “I saw that we have one dog and they had four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon.
We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight. We have servants who serve us, but they serve others.
We buy our food, but they grow theirs. We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them.” The boy’s father was speechless. Then his son added, “It showed me just how poor we really are.”
Too many times we forget what we have and concentrate on what we don’t have. What is one person’s worthless object is another’s prize possession. It is all based on one’s perspective.
Sometimes it takes the perspective of a child to remind us what’s important.

Back