NO need for bar risers???

This is on a flash player that won't let you link...

Go to:

Link Removed

Choose Accessories

Choose Rocket III

Choose Seats

You will find it... :D

What,you mean Its not electric..That sucks..Still can't see how you would get on In a tight skirt..Old bas##%%** Jack

I put the triumph seat with back rest on before Sturgis. It is fantastic. Adjustable. Can be removed. Folds down for you to swing your leg over. I also put on the risers which pull the handle bars back even more than the Classic bars. I was able to lean back, put my feet on the pegs and cruise for hours!!!

I already have the Triumph Classic Seat. Can I add the backrest or does it have to be ordered with a classic seat? It is listed as a seperate part number: A9708160 $169.99

I have the Triumph seat with backrest but took it off. I didn't like how far it pushed me forward as I am a really big guy. I recently added the risers though so I have a trip coming up and will put the drivers backrest back on and give it a try on a trip. another thing is that with the backrest off and under full acceleration it pushes your tailbone and lower back directly into the hard channel that houses the drivers backrest. Not too comfortable? Got this seat in part because the passenger seat is much wider for comfort of the passenger? Now I may be swithing seats all the time depending on whether I am riding solo or not? Kinda a pain in the a** literally!! Guess I will see if it is worth it after I try it on this next short trip I am going on. If not I will have one for sale for a really good price!!

I already have the Triumph Classic Seat. Can I add the backrest or does it have to be ordered with a classic seat? It is listed as a seperate part number: A9708160 $169.99

I believe you'll find there are two "Classic" Seats. One accomodates the backrest and the other, which I have, does not. I wonder what the Triumph dealer will give me on a trade in:D, a gth look for sure.

There is an outfit in Akron, Ohio that makes a backrest for the Rock but you have to cut the seat for the bracket. I'm just wondering if the same outfit is doing the OEM seats.

I called them last year and talked to the owner prior to the Triumph seat and the owner was much less than accomodating as far as my inquiry about the backrest and installation. At that point I just let the company go the way of the Goodyear Blimp and float out of my thoughts. I went out and bought a Cruiser Bag (which I has in Nashville) and the Cruiser Bag gives me a backrest, plenty of storage and is cheaper.

I was adverse to cutting a ole in my seat without a proper upholstery job so I didn't do it.

Back