Nice little get together

anybody else notice a resemblence between Mitzy and his avatar? :)

Striking resemblance ... uncanny actually.

Truth is I only look a little bit like a feral cat smoking a Marlboro .. I know , it's not easy news to digest but feel now is as good a time as any for me to come clean

Truth is I only look a little bit like a feral cat smoking a Marlboro .. I know , it's not easy news to digest but feel now is as good a time as any for me to come clean

Only a little bit??????

was really pleasant to meet Tony, Les & Helen, thoroughly recommend their company to anyone - Tonys' riding what can I say other than I've never seen soo many people run off footpaths in my life as when he hurtled along it at the shopping center down the road a bit (on the back wheel) ;) ...

Sorry to have missed you TC - you're pretty close, just I found out they pay me to travel if I choose to not fly so I travel by R3R :D 500km each way to work is a lovely leg stretch. Looking forward to next break ..

Ahh yes .... But I did not do one burnout!!!!!!
Footpaths and shopping centres??? Dunno about that but I wont deny the back wheel part:thumbsup:

Now it's all coming back to me. Doug doesn't look anything like his avatar that was my problem. I on the other hand still resemble mine I'm the one standing behind the YZ the one on the bike is my niece. I've got shorter hair, longer beard, weigh about the same and only 34 years older. As for Mitzy's back tyre ---- 3 strikes and they'll crush it.

I know that in OZ, feral cats have sometimes had a substantial and deleterious effect on the local fauna.

Ah sometimes I think I must be getting thick I didn't put the name and avatar together till now !!! Sorry Doug caught up in the pleasure of seeing Les out and about and I didn't click and put your picture and the Skull avatar as the same person and was thinking who is this guy that is brave enough to be seen in public with Mittzy :whitstling::roll::laugh::roll::laugh:

True enough .. I once killed a whole flock of budgies ... passive smoking the RSPCA reckoned.

Now that $hit just can NOT be English!
WTF is a budgie and the RSPCA?????
I NEED a better strine dictionary!
1olbull

Back