Hey @Ddodge80 where are you in SC?

You mentioned lowering the bike. I would not recommend that, as it will of course cut down on your lean angle and effect handling. Although @mexican is referred to as the shortest member on the forum, I think that I actually now hold that title. I'm just under 5'6" and after a "short" acquaintance period when I first got it, I've learned to handle the bike just fine. You will too.
Pacolet sc
I can't reach the ground i have to tip toe when stopping😂 and the handle bars are a bit to forward for me
Hard to get comfortable while riding
I have learned if i put my feet on the passenger foot pegs it helps my riding posture a lot takes stress off my back
I still find the grips a bit uncomfortable though

Pacolet sc
I can't reach the ground i have to tip toe when stopping😂 and the handle bars are a bit to forward for me
I have learned if i put my feet on the passenger foot pegs it helps my riding posture a lot takes stress off my back
You not far away I'm around Clemson and have brother in Lyman. We need to get together for a ride and eats. Spring is coming!

Pacolet sc
My Harley boots did an excelent job on this one, they are 3/3 inch thick, they made me almost as toll as @Journeyman28778 :)

My Harley boots did an excelent job on this one, they are 3/3 inch thick, they made me almost as toll as @Journeyman28778 :)

Yeah, me and @mexican are on probably both on toes at stops, or just lean a little to flat foot one side. I do have long arms ("ape index"), so the reach is pretty comfortable. I guess it depends on how short you are (I have a 30" inseam), but I'd definitely try different seats (shaved down) and thick soled boots, as recommended before lowering the bike. Just my 2¢ though.

Hi mike the perma grin is still there.
Havent had much riding time in it yet
Still getting use to it. It is a monster machine
I will be having to lower it just a little and need to pull the bars back just a touch
VERY COOL... just make her your own :)
-MIG

Back