Ddodge80

.020 Over
Ride
06 rocket3
Hi!
New to the forum just this month i purchased a new to me 06 rocket3.
It was the silver lining to a unfortunate accident i had on my 02 triumph bonneville america.
Hit a deere last November broke my collar bone. Caused some minor damage to the bike.
Insurance totalled the bike.
I bought it back and got another one😎.
Looking forward to making some new friends here!

WELCOME! to our R3 Family from Miami.... How's you're new Perma-Grin? Any photos of your new treasure? Silver lining indeed... :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Hi mike the perma grin is still there.
Havent had much riding time in it yet
Still getting use to it. It is a monster machine
I will be having to lower it just a little and need to pull the bars back just a touch

Attachments

• 20210102_151115.jpg
    20210102_151115.jpg
    718.6 KB · Views: 11
Glad you made through the accident and found the group.

You will see posts on get togethers - east and west.
Last year the eastern Rockets Across America RAA was held in WV and NC the year before. You should consider attending as you are close.

Glad you made through the accident and found the group.

You will see posts on get togethers - east and west.
Last year the eastern Rockets Across America RAA was held in WV and NC the year before. You should consider attending as you are close.
I would like to attend

Hey @Ddodge80 where are you in SC?

You mentioned lowering the bike. I would not recommend that, as it will of course cut down on your lean angle and effect handling. Although @mexican is referred to as the shortest member on the forum, I think that I actually now hold that title. I'm just under 5'6" and after a "short" acquaintance period when I first got it, I've learned to handle the bike just fine. You will too.

Back