New to this board

Bils stable

Great pics Bil, very clean toys. No disrespect, but that RUNE is rather an odd looking machine. How does it perform, how do you like it ? Is it worth the price the dealers get for them or do you get huge discounts for multiple purchases ?:)

You can actually transplant a tree anytime. You must move as much of the dirt ball it's rooted in as possible, put a couple of pounds of potash in the bottom of the hole and you have to water the tree every day and it has to be a good soaking not just a light watering.

Evergreens prefer a slightly acid soil. I keep my big spruce and Norway's really happy by sprinkling the steel turnings from my shop under the boughs. The steel turnings rust and leach into the ground and the trees love it.

That's my horticulture lesson for the day.

The true subject matter expert. No matter the subject, always the expert.:D

Last edited:
Great pics Bil, very clean toys. No disrespect, but that RUNE is rather an odd looking machine. How does it perform, how do you like it ? Is it worth the price the dealers get for them or do you get huge discounts for multiple purchases ?:)

Thr Rune is a great bike. Excellent fit and finish, comfortable, great handling and power, super smooth engine.
Is it worth the price? It was hand built in limited numbers (estimates are a total of 1250 - 2500 total bikes built). It still draws a crowd almost anywhere it's parked. A bike is only worth the price if you really want it.
As far as discounts from dealers, I deal with a local Triumph / Honda dealer who's gotten a bit of business from me over the years. They've always taken care of me without any negotiations.

Thr Rune is a great bike. Excellent fit and finish, comfortable, great handling and power, super smooth engine.
Is it worth the price? It was hand built in limited numbers (estimates are a total of 1250 - 2500 total bikes built). It still draws a crowd almost anywhere it's parked. A bike is only worth the price if you really want it.
As far as discounts from dealers, I deal with a local Triumph / Honda dealer who's gotten a bit of business from me over the years. They've always taken care of me without any negotiations.
Nice ride, looks like a cross between a Victory and a Boss Hoss.

Rad grill

Dam look at that grill and shell.Bet I could make that fit spike.Just need a hacksaw torch and axe. Well mabey a small file to..Bet it would look good...If I had a rune I'd just keep it in the house for ever to look at..Jack

I didn't like it at first but its growing on me like the rocket did.Anything different takes some getting use to.The ones I have seen have had the best paint,chrome.and fit and finish I think I have ever seen.Now stuff the Rocket motor in it and WOW..

Back