The Evotech tail tidy looks like it will bring the licence plate back a bit more which seems to have allowed the plate mounting angle to be closer to a 'legally acceptable' angle.

EP Triumph Rocket 3 R Tail Tidy (2020+)

Only problem is that it's twice the price :unsure:
Evotech-Performance-EP-Triumph-Rocket-3-GT-R-221-Tail-Tidy-Fender-Eliminator-PRN016017-Thumbnail_719d9252-27c3-4f26-8bd4-d2da210302cf_large.jpg

That's not a bad looking unit. I wonder if the little mud flap off the stock cantilever unit could be fitted for a little splash protection?

So I just received mine but now I need to find aftermarket indicators.
There is plenty of Chinese ones but probably due to my age I do NOT have mypuch trust in Chinese parts.
So can anybody recommend decent aftermarket indicators? Do they last?
Thanks

has anyone fitted the EvoTech tail tidy and ridden in the rain yet, would a passenger or yourself end up getting soaked?, preferably someone who doesn't have a billboard sized license plate on the back

have you had a chance to rain ride with it on the bike and how did it do?, and is that a huge back rest on their, or am I imagining things, it is pretty early so i could be imagining things
I have not used it in the rain as yet
and this massive thing is a corbin backrest. have custom made heated wider seat with bigger back rest.
as they say 'happy wife, happy life ' haha

has anyone fitted the EvoTech tail tidy and ridden in the rain yet, would a passenger or yourself end up getting soaked?, preferably someone who doesn't have a billboard sized license plate on the back
Yeah, I fitted one to my 2023 GT, I have a small plate, scrolling LED indicators, and yes, without the mud guard fitted anymore it does flick up some road grime you would expect. It does extend out a fair way though, 21cm from the stop light to the end of the plate light. It doesn’t see rain very often so it hasn’t been an issue. I do really love how well it’s cleaned up the back end
IMG_8255.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8256.jpeg
    IMG_8256.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 12
Yeah, I fitted one to my 2023 GT, I have a small plate, scrolling LED indicators, and yes, without the mud guard fitted anymore it does flick up some road grime you would expect. It does extend out a fair way though, 21cm from the stop light to the end of the plate light. It doesn’t see rain very often so it hasn’t been an issue. I do really love how well it’s cleaned up the back end
IMG_8255.jpeg
that does clean things up nicely

Back