Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Stopped by the Corbin shop in Hollister, CA this morning. Found out I did not need my solo seat...they make their own (silly me thought they could just use mine as a "foundation" and improve it from there). But for $807 smackers (with a matching backrest) I am having a heated seat made.

Should reach my house, next week, before I return home (around the end of the month).

Dennis

In LA! Leaving early tomorrow morning for Flagstaff, AZ to get ready to go to the Grand Canyon Thursday.

So you back on the mainland for a spell D? Any more "trips" for the government in the future?

I hiked the Grand Canyon the second week of May. Met up with some friends in Pheonix, & headed up. 14 mile walk down to the Colorado river and back out. Little less than 11 hours. What an experience. Even spectacular if you don't drop into the "hole".

Enjoy the seat and all that is in the future for ya.

See ya.

Welcome home man

Welcome home man,
I had a heated corbin put on this past February and it's worth it's weight in gold. Pretty expensive though and I didn't find the customer service all that impressive, but I heard about that before I ordered.
We are planning on moving out to the Scottsdale area in about a year and were just there two weeks ago visiting. If you can, check out Sedona. There's a lot more to do there than the grand canyon, but they're both spectacular.

Booze Fighters

Hi Dennis
Is that the Hollister where the photo was taken of the guy sitting on a bike with lots of
beer bottles around him..and weren't the biker gang called the Booze Fighters

Ray

Back