New rocket owner.. Breaking it in wide open...

Welcome to the site, I also like the license plate...good work. Enjoy the rocket, and we need a Rocket wheelie picture from ya, cause it ain't coming from me.:bch:

here's a few for fun...

140CUIN 140 Cubic Inch
R34ME R3 for me
2XHD 2 times a Harley
TORQUE
INLN3 in line 3
FSTRNU faster than you
READFST read fast
XCELR8 accelerate
MYNRNS mine runs
RCKTBK rocket bike
R3HD0 Rocket 3, Harley Davidson 0 ( for sport nuts ) or RT3HD2 ( we still win )

;)
cheers
geo

rabtech

Heres mine,my backs gone to but I miss the top end rush of these things..Even lowered didnt help. How much ext.on yours. Is It an 02 SE ???

That reminds me of my trip to Sturgis last year. I rode up with two buddies and we were on our last leg from Denver to Rapid City. Along the way, we passed a Kawasaki ZX6R with a large duffle bag thrown over it. We had a pretty good side wind, and the rider, all bundled up, with full face helmet, was fighting the ZX6 in the wind. We rode on passed him and stopped about a couple of hours later for lunch for about an hour.

We had a laugh wondering who would ride a bike like that, this far fighting the weather and all, and then headed on into South Dakota. Just outside of Rapid City, we stopped to fill up. Coming in not 5 minutes after we stopped was the ZX6 we had passed. The rider had to give it two or three tries to get his leg over to get off the bike, but he does.. and stretches a bit, then takes off his helmet and says "Hello" to us. This guy was ATLEAST 65 years old!!!!!!

I don't want to be riding a ZX6, but I sure hope I'm able to ride long rides like that when I reach that age.. :)

Back