New Rocket Owner and new forum member

Blackjack

2008 Rocket III Touring
Ride
2008 R3 Touring
Albing here. Long known about the Triumph Triple but was a diehard Bonneville fan. Started riding 53 years ago on a Honda 305 Scrambler. Dreamed of that Bonnie. Finally got one. And over the years, lots of beautiful cycles of assorted vintage and origins have enjoyed my warm garage. Started riding the big boys in 1989, a Harley Heritage. Only added something under 750 pounds when I needed to get another kid on the road. They all ride and it’s been great family tradition. Started last year looking at the Rocket. Loved the numbers. Wanted to do long distances so started looking at used Rocket Tourers. Found a 2008 in Vegas in May. Drove down with trailer and brought her home. Awesome. She’s “Blackjack,” and was immediately my wife’s favorite. She shares the garage with a 2010 Harley Fat Bob, a 2016 Indian Roadmaster, that 1989 Harley that started the road tripping (including Sturgis 50th), a 1999 Hayabusa and a Suzuki 650 Savage — because the grandkids are now riding. Have enjoyed lurking and learning on the forum. I live a long way from a dealer so the advice and experiences are invaluable.

Welcome from Scotland. Nice collection of bikes in yer stable.

WELCOME! to our R3 Family Forums... and I can only hope when we move closer to our grandkids I can get them more excited about (and further respect) motorcycles. Enjoy your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

Back