It sure does, and this is the sinister sister. Notice how Corbin changed up the paint scheme? I have seen three different color application variations on the same bike and equipment.

That's one manly magenta Corbin used, Josey.:D The chili pepper red is, uhh, interesting.:) Tricolore... molto bene!

Both bikes are smokin', IMO, but then again, I'm a Red Rocketman, too.:cool:

yeah Red bike with Black motor the fastest but I want one of them Chrome rocker covers:cool: then it will be more slippery and go even more faster:cool::cool:

as for your three light still think you bought a hardly in disguise it doesn't even have a full power motor he he he:p

hahahaha......I'm limited in my options Hans. I'll buy anything that fits my 2 metre frame. You can't get forward controls for the Rocket, but with the narrower tank (than the Classic) I can stretch out a bit. The Hardley tourers have me hitting my chin with my knees :D (and they have no OEM forwards)

ps, I did get most of the power back as per Harry's (GPMAZ) Touring mods with Tuneboy, TORS, snorkel etc, but since I am not a good enough rider to get the max out of it, I toned it back down a little:D.......Didn't see any fuel consumption improvement though :(.....

Pete

DS=Dark Side and I am still debating on going that way even after I told Rainman that I was. I followed him on the Cherohala and watched his and the contact "patch" and was surprised.

How is that one handling for you?

Back