Got the beast out the other day when it was so nice and gave her a bath. Is it just me or this one nice looking bike?? :D

If Triumph had half a brain they would have had you on the Touring design team, that looks so good with that fairing while retaining the twin headlight,..... Perfect:cool:

If Triumph had half a brain they would have had you on the Touring design team, that looks so good with that fairing while retaining the twin headlight,..... Perfect:cool:

I've actually got 3 bloody lights Hanso.....much better than the inadequate 2 that you have on the Classics........(The downside is that is makes it look just like a Road King :eek:.....except bigger and faster :D)

ps....Is that a Corbin screen ?.....they really do look the goods, even though, as someone said, they are bare inside.....

Pete

ps, got mine out today for a bath, then realised it was 110 degrees out of the air con :eek: .........quickly back inside and 3 beers to recover :D .....

Pete

ps, got mine out today for a bath, then realised it was 110 degrees out of the air con :eek: .........quickly back inside and 3 beers to recover :D .....

Pete
that serve ya I went for a ride to Nowra back today 100 km's each way to pick up the bike and wre my coolest jacket and still had a sauna, yesterday Ruzz and my self went to Nowra via The Clyde Mtn, Goulburn, Moss Vale, Fitzroy Falls and Kangaroo Valley about 450Km's,.. we cooked the reason was so I could get the last 300 km's I needed to leave the bike for the valve clearance check at 16000 Km's (any excuse for a ride) :D:D

as for your three light still think you bought a hardly in disguise it doesn't even have a full power motor he he he:p

Got the beast out the other day when it was so nice and gave her a bath. Is it just me or this one nice looking bike?? :D
You might try what I did and make your pass. back rest match. I just took the back rest apart and took a piece of plywood, or you could use some sort of plastic and trace your front rest and cut it out. Have it padded and covered and bolt it back on. That'd snaz it up for sure.

Back