I have been riding a bike with a car tire on it since 02. First my Boss Hoss then the Valkyrie and now the Rocket. It's the only thing I know. I have been kicking around the idea of buying a motorcycle tire for the trip this fall over to Arkansas for BB&BBQ just to see how it is to ride with a MT. :rolleyes: But as it is now, I love it.

DS=Dark Side and I am still debating on going that way even after I told Rainman that I was. I followed him on the Cherohala and watched his and the contact "patch" and was surprised.

That's the impression I got too after following Hanso et al the other day. Surprised me after some of the photos I'd seen.

It is the best color combo for a Rocket but the bags and fairing look GREAT. Is there any room under the fairng to mount anything

To answer your question about room behind the fairing? You could probably mount somethings but it would be custom made. I haven't found anything other than what you see in the picture.

It sure does, and this is the sinister sister. Notice how Corbin changed up the paint scheme? I have seen three different color application variations on the same bike and equipment.

Hmmmm......I think I prefer the "Evans" paint scheme to the "Wales" paint scheme......nothing personal "Josey".....

Which is the current scheme ?......

Have either of you experienced any of the oft reported "build" issues with the Corbin fairings?

I did price a Corbin fairing a couple of years ago and it was around $2200 aud landed in OZ, but with the current 1:1 exchange rate, I reckon it would cost around $1900......(with Hans' shipping discount through US postal :D) Looks good when you take the cost of painting for the Tsukayu and Hoppe into account....

Pete

Pete

I have never had any problem with my fairing. The heat shields kept coming off and the rubber seal around the edge of the bags kept coming off but nothing that would keep me from having them. I purchased the bike used with everything but the Corbin seat on the bike when I bought it. If I had to purchased them new today, I probably wouldn't be able to afford them. But I sure like the way they make the bike look.

Back