Unbelievable, I have not seen such a fantastic looking bike. Gerat job on your Rocket. The complete package is a blue ribbon winner.:thumbsup:

The only negative is that bloody awful, ugly, verging on criminal license plate. WTF??? How sweet a nice little plate would look - maybe white with blue numbers/letters or even a black one with white.

The only negative is that bloody awful, ugly, verging on criminal license plate. WTF??? How sweet a nice little plate would look - maybe white with blue numbers/letters or even a black one with white.
Canberra, would you please come & rule this country? Maybe then we will be able to use something more suitable. They insist on size & size & type of font for the no. Plate recognition systems & they are policing it hard.

Thanks for that, it's nice when you get good feedback. I guess now I've just invited the negative responses, but that's ok we're all entitled to an opinion.[/QUOTE
The only thing that can cause a negative response is Jealousy. As far as the plate goes here in the states we have better cameras, so our plates don't have to be so large.

I wasn't referring to Canberra's comment, that's just the way it is over here so we don't really get upset about it. We do of course try to get away with it at times but those who do usually get caught eventually. I remember a few years ago a biker arrived onto a car park with a burger van, a popular bikers meeting venue, but with him was a cop on bike who had followed him. His comment was "I can't ticket you but while I'm here I'll ticket all these bikes that have illegal No. Plates. I don't think he's been back since, or was it couldn't go back, not sure now.

Back