Hello Josh,
And welcome from south Georgia home to X095, and also welcome to the Triumph Rocket tour. The Belleview tour that is! We are all bat sh1t crazy here.

Hello Josh,
And welcome from south Georgia home to X095, and also welcome to the Triumph Rocket tour. The Belleview tour that is! We are all bat sh1t crazy here.
Hey thanks forgive my ignorance but what is the X095?

They were limited run of the 10th anniversary edition there are only 500 in the world and each is individually numbered. I think Sonny has 075. In reality they are just a limited edition. Although I would like to think they run on dilithium crystals and can do warp 9
. No offence intended Warp.

They were limited run of the 10th anniversary edition there are only 500 in the world and each is individually numbered. I think Sonny has 075. In reality they are just a limited edition. Although I would like to think they run on dilithium crystals and can do warp 9
. No offence intended Warp.
Lol got ya, no offense taken I like to think I do warp speed to! Dieing to take on a sport bike hoping to go to the drag strip on July 5th and get some real numbers

How do I post a question for more than just the new members thread to see? It was asking for a name but I don't know anyone

Back