I'm in Arkansas the bike is in Lancaster, Texas at Re-Cycles used motorcycles: reccycle.com
Motorcycles always have bugs or get'em. The Rockets get British bugs :laugh:. How much, in which state? Condition, condition, condition.

2729.jpg
Motorcycles always have bugs or get'em. The Rockets get British bugs :laugh:. How much, in which state? Condition, condition, condition.

2729.jpg
The bike is at re-cycles.com Lancaster, Texas
Take alook give me your opinion

Welcome from Queensland Australia, can’t help you with bugs, my Roadster is. 2011, the only bugs I had were the radiator cap not fitted on correctly by the factory, the chrome peeled off the rear break master cylinder cover which I painted black, the water pump had a slight drip and was replaced under warranty.
Has 35000km now.

2005 Triumph ROCKET III, Lancaster TX - - Cycletrader.com

Wow, Ouachita Forest looks nice from the satellite.

Digital pictures are like wet suits, they hide a lots of imperfections but, what they show is good. The pipes look like Jardines so the bike has been modified. The gray motor on gray bike is rare and desirable. The Leatherlikes are nice bags and are probably quick release. Nice clean 05 example. Perhaps one of the guys here will recognize it.

Go inspect it and ride it. If you like it nego from 4K. These bikes are hard to sell so you have upper hand. I'm in Clear Lake SE Houston. Buzz if u need help.

Last edited:
Call a Triumph dealer and make sure you have the VIN on hand.
Ask if any transmission upgrades were done.

2005 Triumph ROCKET III, Lancaster TX - - Cycletrader.com

Wow, Ouachita Forest looks nice from the satellite.

Digital pictures are like wet suits, they hide a lots of imperfections but, what they show is good. The pipes look like Jardines so the bike has been modified. The gray motor on gray bike is rare and desirable. The Leatherlikes are nice bags and are probably quick release. Nice clean 05 example. Perhaps one of the guys here will recognize it.

Go inspect it and ride it. If you like it nego from 4K. These bikes are hard to sell so you have upper hand. I'm in Clear Lake SE Houston. Buzz if u need help.

Thanks
I'll give you a call if I need the help!
If the weather will give me a break I'll gk down for a test ride & haggle

Hi Walker. Welcome to the forum.Best thing is to take it for a blast and see what you think.

Back