Thank you to all for the warm welcome..Good to see that there is so many people out there with the same interests..Cheers everybody..;)

Problem with tyrers

I own a 2009 rocket 3 tourering classic.My question is,would anybody know about a problem with bulging tyrers.I have received a few tips from Big Marty,but is anybody else haven the same problem.
Also a big THANX to Big Marty and Martys missus,for a great show that they put on at Hervey Bay for the rocket 3s..From Dean and my son Angus..:D

Welcome Dean,
glad to have ya with us.
There's alot to learn on this site
from these guys about anything Rocket III,
some of which have spent lots of money on their bikes.
So Welcome.
Any questions, somebody will chime in with an answer,
sometimes it's even right.;)

In my experience Tyre Bulging is caused by Seperation between the Cords and tread or tyre wall..

Possible Causes.. Rapid acceleration, Extreme Heavy braking and or Underinflation, Kerbing Tyre Wall also Faulty Manufacture.

JM2CW..

Welcome to the forum, Dean.
That was a nice little ditty as well.
Out here in in the west, we hear Harley pipes that are too loud as well.
:eek::soapbox:
Sorry - just couldn't resist . . .
1olwiseassbull

Dean ... can't for the life of me remember what Angus bid on and won in the auction at RDU. Remember he was pretty bloody happy with it though , was it a bandana from Skip in the States ? Anyway if me and Catherine are up Biggenden way i'll sing out , got your mobile number squirreled away :D

G'day Dean. Hope Angus is enjoying that model Rocket (which I wanted too.....) and that extra bandana ;). It was great you both joined us at HB and it warmed my heart to see the young fella enjoying being on the Rocket. Glad you've joined us here too.

Back