New Member, lurking to learn all I can before I bite the bullet and purchase.

Welcome from sunny North Texas. Was recently (last week) in Houston (Katy) and noticed the traffic is thick as stew (and I live in DFW area). Your best bet is to test ride both iterations and see which suits you down to the ground. Good luck and stay safe.

Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand......Gotta say you will enjoy the Rocket. I'm 240 lb and 6ft 1" and the GT suits me fine....The union jack you mention is an after market decal some of us add on but that dosn't detract from the fact its a great bike. .lol....Enjoy..

Welcome from sunny North Texas. Was recently (last week) in Houston (Katy) and noticed the traffic is thick as stew (and I live in DFW area). Your best bet is to test ride both iterations and see which suits you down to the ground. Good luck and stay safe.
Yes, I plan to ride both versions. I won't be going into town on a bike ever!

Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand......Gotta say you will enjoy the Rocket. I'm 240 lb and 6ft 1" and the GT suits me fine....The union jack you mention is an after market decal some of us add on but that dosn't detract from the fact its a great bike. .lol....Enjoy..
Thanks for the welcome.

A bit of East Texas welcomes you.
Here's a very low mileage R3GT for sale. Only 12 miles! o_O
2022 Triumph Rocket 3 GT Phantom Black | European Cycle Sports Ltd
Hey, Stingray.
Thanks for the tip. There is also an R with only 72 miles in Houston and another in Austin with 216 miles. Both of these have CW exhausts.
Not sure who trades in a bike with so few miles? I can only think they scared themselves to death and decided to move to something calmer.
I'm unsure how I feel about a bike without a stock exhaust option to install if I feel the CW is "just too **** loud" (Back to the Future ref).

Thanks. I appreciate the comparison. The Union Jacks I was thinking of are the "T" badges, but the knee pad decals fly the flag.

Last edited:
Back