New(ish) Cruiser Rider in Maryland

Great info! I didnt know 2WP had that deal. Since we are all "quarantined" I was gonna try to swap the tires my self with some good ol' spoons. Still might if I get bored enough. I've done the oil and brake fluid already. I'll consider the lines brake lines and pads. Havent even looked at the coolant. I since I'm all torn down I might as well drain and get samco hoses. Did you get the port job done by carpenter or just the bolt ons?
A sawzall helps for removing the rear wheel from the rim.

Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand.

Picture of the bike shop removing a Avon cobra.
Screenshot_20191016_175459.png
Screenshot_20191016_175504.png

All I hear on this post is "CCHHHAAALLLAAAAANNNGEEEE!" I accept. And if I fail you will never know it
Not acceptable on this group. We tell all. The failures are greatest posts.:p Triumph redesigned the real wheel on 2020 just because the rear tire change was such a dreaded chore.:thumbsup:

I say as well good luck changing rear tyre with spoons alone. Done mine twice now had to buy harbour freight motocycle tyre changer a duck head machine mount two drop center bead clamps and some tyre paste plus a couple of heavy duty tyre levers and some rim protectors good ones and it is still hard work.Good u tube video average guy antics harbour freight motocycle tire changer looks easy in his vid which it is for average tyre but the 240 different story.But once mastered very rewarding:thumbsup:

Back