new indian scout

One limitation that I see is the 3.3 gal tank. Not going to go very far.
Yep - I read past that small tank capacity. If you're gonna use that 100 hp mill - then 3.3 gallons isn't gonna take you more than about 100 - 120 miles. A real drawback.

If the thing really makes 100bhp at 560lbs, the "go" will be good. Could be a very interesting motorbike. We look forward to seeing/test riding one of these.

We trudge on.

I likey the look of that new Scout! Although, not as much as this one . . .
Cliff Steering - big base 45 Scout - 1945.jpg
I still prefer the "Little Beaver" Indian in my logo :D

With Captain America on a Harley, maybe they need to put the Winter Soldier on that for the next movie.... although personality-wise, WS is more of a KTM Superduke kinda guy....

And the first one I saw as we pulled into the dealership had the tan seat with fringes...had to be the ugliest seat I have ever seen in my life..

I should have taken a picture of the abomination of a seat I yesterday on a HD. It was tan, and looked like a horse saddle, even had the bling on it like a parade saddle. It had matching bags, with even more fringe and a not matching, but still tan, kind of plain squarish looking tourpac. God, was that thing ugly.

bob

the wife and i rode the cheiftan model and i gotta say for a traditional type v twin this bike is pretty legit... decent power, ergos, and handles **** good, for what it is...i would take it over harley any day..bone stock its faster than the screamin eagle 110 inch

cant wait to see what the aftermarket will offer

as far as looks.....dirty bird customs has some body parts and a big wheel kit.....nice bike as is though IMO

This new Scout is the first bike that has really caught my eye in years. Pretty much since the Rocket, although at first, I thought the Rocket was the ugliest bike every designed, but with 2300cc, I couldn't stop wanting one.. lol This Scout is a really, really good looking machine..

Back