Every year on vacation in Florida I stop at St Pete Power Sports. They rep a lot of makes and I would always carefully sit on the Indians and enjoy the unaffordable artwork. I would also sit on the Rocket IIIs knowing that I would eventually buy one. The Victory folks are going to get the Indian bikes out there at a price point comparable to the "higher end" Hogs. They are really limiting the dealerships. I think they want to keep the supply low and the demand high for a while. It's hard to convince a Harley owner to switch because they have to buy all new clothes, boots ,belts, gloves, hats, skullcaps, underwear, sunglasses, and a $400.00 made in China Leather Harley Jacket. By the way... I only buy my leather from Fox Creek!!!

Every year on vacation in Florida I stop at St Pete Power Sports. They rep a lot of makes and I would always carefully sit on the Indians and enjoy the unaffordable artwork. I would also sit on the Rocket IIIs knowing that I would eventually buy one. The Victory folks are going to get the Indian bikes out there at a price point comparable to the "higher end" Hogs. They are really limiting the dealerships. I think they want to keep the supply low and the demand high for a while. It's hard to convince a Harley owner to switch because they have to buy all new clothes, boots ,belts, gloves, hats, skullcaps, underwear, sunglasses, and a $400.00 made in China Leather Harley Jacket. By the way... I only buy my leather from Fox Creek!!!

Good Dealership. Even though I live in north Florida my job takes me to Tampa/St Pete area. I was going to buy new Rocket and buy it from St Pete Power Sports but I found a used with a lot of accessories and bought it instead.

I stopped in a couple years ago right after the Victory Demo Tour Truck was there. They had six Harleys parked up front that had been traded in earlier that day.

On of the salesmen told me that every time they sold an Indian (pre 2011), the sales folks would celebrate and the service guys would whine!

I'm blassay about the new Indian engine. As I watched the graphic build the engine, my thought was same old H-D stuff other than the unit design. Yes it is a nice looking boat anchor. Come on world...it is 2013; give us something new and exciting with potential for being a superior design.

Back