Shag

Standard Bore
Ride
2013 650 V-Strom
Currently riding a small bike, but looking at the R3. Wow! Gonna have to test ride one of these. I used to ride a '05 Roadstar Warrior and thought it was a big bike at the time, but apparently I was mistaken. I've been riding about 27 years, some of the bikes were V-Star 650, Roadstar Warrior, Harley Street Bob, XT-225, DRZ400S, Kawasaki 750 LTD, Yamaha XS 650, GSX-R750, FZ1, and a couple of others that aren't coming to mind right now. My current ride is a V-Strom 650 and I really like it but I'm missing the torque/grunt of some of the bikes I sold a few years back. Planning to pick something up within the next 3-4 months and right now the R3 is at the top of my list. Wish me luck, and ride safe. :)
Current ride obligatory pic:
shag.jpg

welcome from Arizona
once you tried the rocket nothing else will do then you get the grin:D

Welcome to the forum, I know a guy not too far from me selling a nice R3R. It's loaded with some nice accessories. If your interested i'll stop and get his phone #. I was going to buy it but i have too many irons in the fire.

Welcome from Denver, CO! Might as well shorten that list to one bike. As far as I can tell anyone who's going through a bike selection process, but signs up for this forum, has secretly made up their mind. They just seem to convince themselves they need to be diligent.

Last edited:
Back