New member from Texas

Tx123

Standard Bore
Ride
2011 Rocket III Roadster ABS
Hello, I just picked up this 2011 Rocket III roadster. I’ve been wanting to get a rocket for a long time and finally got my hands on one. This one is going to need a little attention before I get it on the road, it’s been sitting a while and the tires have 2014 dates on them. So once I get some fresh tires on it I’ll get to really see what these bikes are all about.
IMG_9976.jpeg

WELCOME to ya from WA state. I have a 2011 and a 2012 Roadster - both are good motors and have been all over the USA!

I’m finding out that it may be more difficult to buy aftermarket accessories than I expected. I’ll just have to keep an eye out on this forum for parts for sale.
The bike had old gas in it and ran a little rough when I got it, so I went ahead and pulled the injectors and sent them off to be cleaned. I also got a fuel filter and the seal for the gas tank so I could replace that while I have it all apart. The fuel gauge showed nearly empty when it was full so I’ll also try to see if i can correct that while I’m in there.

Back