New Corbin Fairing

mdglaw

.020 Over
When at Sturgis I took these pictures of the new corbin windscreen mounted by Triumph on the red rocket they had their. I thought you would enjoy viewing them, that is if I manage to post them correctly. The new screen is somthing around 1100 dollars.
Mike

Preacher said:
I've had mine on for a week now. No front end buffeting like with the wind screen. And no body buffeting, bugs, and sand like without a windscreen. The supplied windscreen could be about 2 inches higher, but then again I'm 6'-2". Sand and bugs seem to flow over the fairing pretty well. I've put well over 600 miles on it and it only had a couple of dead bugs on the front. Overall it's very stable, gave me a couple more miles per gallon, the fit and finish was very good, and it was easy to install. Yes- pricey- $1,300 delivered.
Well I'm glad to hear that! I felt sure that it would be a definate improvement over riding without a windscreen. Thanks Preacher!
All the Best,
Dog

Corbin Fairing in black

I just installed the Corbin Fairing on my bike. You can view it in the Album section under accessories.

Yes, I thought so as well. I asked the Triumph dealer about it when I saw
the fairing at the demo truck in Sturgis and he said that Corbin used a
universal mounting bracket such that many other windshields (i.e HD types)
will work on this fairing.

From Corbins site http://www.corbin.com/triumph/tr3fltfair.shtml :

"Topped off with a smoked windscreen for a beautiful piece that is ready to install right out of the box. Speaking of the windscreen, our fairing will actually work with just about any windscreen or wind deflector designed for the 1997-2006 Harley-Davidson FLHTC model fairings. This will allow you to easily customize the performance to your stature. A local Harley dealer can show you a selection of H-D and aftermarket models or just run with the cool dark-smoke model that we include. "

Probably $100-$200 for a larger clear deflector for long trips...

I like it, not sure I can afford it,
do have a question, how much room is between the bars and the fairing, On a Eolectra glide they have a cd Player and speakers etc,
I'd want to mount my XM radio, maybe my intercom and some speakers is there any room? wonder if big daddy Bloor would make a HD electra glide style fairing ( with the electronics) on the touring bike (if they ever make it)

juts did a 500 mile short trip on the highways, and this engine is screaming for a big touring bike, would be the perfect platform.

I parked beside a Electraglide and imagined all the tourign bits on the rocket, would be the perfect bike for eating up some miles in comfort

Back