New Capt for the 2nd time?

Thanks all for the above and I will join the Fla. composite this year for the RAA. I took that corner today Dennis as a matter of fact but not at near the speed as last time. I put on my windshield, lowers, and got a throttle lock put on it before I left and so far that is all I have for it. I'll have D$D put on the engine enhancement bars, helmet lock, and risers this week during the 1st oil change. I know I have been off for a while but this bike has to be faster than my other one.:D

Baggage, I know that you didn't come to Chattanooga to pick the new bike up and didn't call me while you were here. I pass by the Triumph dealer twice a day to and from work and stop in at least once every two weeks, they know me there. Well since you don't have my cell number, I guess that I can let you slide this time.:rolleyes:

Congrats on the new bike, I'm sure it is nice to be back on 2 wheels, I know I certainly was happy when I returned to riding after my crash. Take it slow and easy until your confidence is built back up, although it sounds like yours never shrank any.

Congrats BaggageB. I'm familiar with the long recovery mode. Did it myself but you got back up and on far sooner...good for you! We missed you at the Smashville Raid! I'd be a hipo critter is I said take it easy...I don't :D But do stay up with us this time. I quit taking those sharp 90s at speeds nowadays :eek: So glad you're doing well!

Back